Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok need a few names and direct numbers if anyone has them

Options
  • 15-05-2003 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭

Ok as you all know ive been trying to get broadband for myself since april 11th. Ringing eircoms tech people is about as helpful as asking a monkey for his banana.

Comreg sent me an e-mail today stating that its a technical issue and cant help me, the government has dried up, no letters or phone calls or follow ups by them. So im rapidly running out of avenues

So im asking you people in here for help, who in the name of all thats mighty do i talk to in EIRCOM to get me sorted, im either been given the same ****e off the drones or im not talking to the right people.

So m asking for the names and numbers of the right people to talk to in Eircom

Please help before I crack up

Shin

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Shin,

Why have you not written to the *Managing Director, at the particular division of that telecoms company? as suggested before! send a *registered letter- [Not an E-Mail] .

Keep a copy for your own records, and because the letter has to be signed for!, you should get a reasonable acknowledgment of receipt, followed by a sensible reply. From someone in authority.

Once again, try it.

Paddy 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭shinzon

Sory bout that, i have a list of names that im going to pursue, but in the meantime, comreg dropped me a mail saying that there now sufficiently concerned to launch an investigation into my case

So hopefully i wont need to deal with eircom cause comreg are doing it now, i was led to believe they were doing it before but i was mistaken

Anyhoo im gonna wait and see what comreg does, but dont worry im taking onboard all the advice im getting here and will pursue other avenues if the need arises

Thx again

Shin

Advertisement