Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It smells

• 15-05-2003 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

The other day as I was about to go for a slash, I pulled back my foreskin (for added control) and an ungodly smell rose up. Is it normal for it to smell this bad? I never noticed it before but then again maybe the smell was normally overpowered by the excrement, urine and vomit odours that usually reside in the toilet.
    Now I know what your thinking: knobcheese. But there wasn't a chunk in sight, not even a single solitary cheesy morsel. So that's not the cause of the whiff.

Come to think of it, I noticed that my girlfriend has been less forthcoming with the old Oral Olympics lately. She used suck it down like it was a Denny's Gold Medal sausage before but now: nothing. She doesn't even kiss it good night anymore.

What I want to know is, do lad's lads normally smell like this, or have I a case of knob odour that needs to be looked at (preferably by a doctor)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

try a shower once in a while...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

please tell me that when you go for a shower(every morning i
    hope) you wash your bell end properally? when i say properally, i
    mean retract the foreskin fully and give the whole thing a good
    rub down! (no, i'm not talking about ****)

since there's no sign of any "cheesy morsels" i'll go ahead
    and assume that you do wash properally! in which case i'm not a
    doctor, and your doctor is.

pay the man/woman a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭YoungNastyMan

Yeah just wash wash yourself, especially after a ****, dont let the 'juice' settle. just cause you cant see the cheese dosent mean its not there,you could have a thin layer of french brei.

As for your girlfriend not sukin d1ck, she's probably copped on and realizes she has you now, so no need for her to do the dirty.
    Ladies are snide like that.

==O. o 0 :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

go easy on the **** and you moght not have this problem, maybe have a shower once in a while helps to!:ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Wash, repeat daily - if the problem persists then go to a doctor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by YoungNastyMan
    As for your girlfriend not sukin d1ck, she's probably copped on and realizes she has you now, so no need for her to do the dirty.
    Ladies are snide like that.

==O. o 0 :o

You know the old quotation... "why is a bride smiling as she walks down the aisle....?"

<< Fio >>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement