Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom FM Music Quiz - Thank you...

Options
  • 16-05-2003 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Just a quick post to say thanks to everyone who took part in the first Phantom Music Quiz at the Sugar Club last night. Well done to Gary Barlow is Dying for their victory and they go through to our grand final later in the year.

Thanks to all at the Sugar Club for making us most welcome and to all at Phantom who helped put it together and get it publicised. Special thanks to Jack Hyland as quizmaster, Rob Taylor as question talking guy, Paul Clarke for the Eurovision Scoreboard and Serena, Daragh, Ger and Brian D. Thanks also to Barbara for taking photos, which will be online shortly.

The next quiz is in The Sugar Club on Leeson Street on Wednesday June 25th. Details to follow closer to the date.

Thanks again,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

*howls*

well..i shall go to the one in september

with my super team

and we shall beat damon kind down into the ground....wait..grand final later in the year? i *so* have to get me into that

Advertisement