Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tiredness

• 16-05-2003 7:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭

i wake up in the morning at half 5 everyday monday to friday, go to work. get in constantly tired the whole time, but i go to bed everynight at 10 or 11, by friday night most weeks im in bed by 9 in the evening, and yet if i wake up at 3 on saturday afternoon still tired, this cannot be healthy the whole time, Are there any sort of tablets that give you energy boost for the whole day?:ninja: :(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

go to the doctor :)

*shrug*
    could be your diet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

In my opinion, it's as simple as you needing more sleep. Personally, I need at least seven hours sleep (actual sleep, not including trying to get to sleep or lying half-awake in bed in the morning.
    Go to bed a little earlier for a while and see how it goes. You mightn't like going to bed so early but it'll be worth it when you feel ten times better the next day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Lexie

Could be a number of things, eg, lack of excercise or bad diet. Go to the doctor for a full check up and he/she should be able to tell you exactly what the problem is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Lexie

Thats because I am female!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

On topic guys 'n gals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Merc, you are an unmerciful flirt...

Oh, err, on topic: get more exercise, it boosts your energy levels.

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

diet can have an awful lot to do with this, allergies to milk or grain, stuff you'd think you'd notice at this stage in your life but for some reason haven't. get to a doctor or nutrionist, have them do a full spectrum allergy test for your symptons. Also consider the advent of exercise, your bodys meant to be active. I'm more tired nowadays since i had an operation and had to cut back on what was a 7 day a week training schedule, your body is better when you stress it a little physically. I'm positive these two factors are behind this as your getting more sleep(read time in bed) than a newborn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

i go to the gym 4 times a week, already been to the doctor a few weeks ago he said there is nothing wrong woth me, in great shape physical and mental, he did a scrape test for allergies what i have is cheese, chocolate, oranges,and pork. i can't eat any of these things. and these are my favorite things to eat and drink. i thinks i just time to get a less stressfull job. that might help :(

Advertisement