Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UT2004 & Halo

Options
  • 16-05-2003 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

UT 2004 ? who didnt see that one coming :rolleyes:
    has a new game mode tho, more on it here

Halo for the PC looks nyom. I cant wait for it to be releaseed, of course, a high bandwidth will prob be needed :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Im still looking forward to Halo even after all the crap with it going from a PC to X-Box only title.

Ut2004 looks like a add on pack tho, just being bundled with the original software.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

They announced it before 2003 was released. They said every year they'd release a new one/update.

Nothing new there so im sure a lot of people saw it coming :p

I really must get a copy of Halo ome time as ive never played it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Did Stuart Bishop (guy who wrote that piece) work on Digitiser ?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Halo's a different story to MGS. Its all about the multiplayer.

IMHO multiplayer halo on a pc will suck. If any played halo to death on the xbox will know how ridiculously powerful the pistol is. With mouse aim and a full screen to yourself, the pistol will make half the weapons obsolete.

Thats my prediction for the multiplayer anyways. I heard its gunna be identicle to the orignal. Who knows, maybe they'll fiddle with the gameplay a little. Hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

ah give me normal UT any day. 2k3 just dident have it and the ad on pach i dont think will be up to much. Though I hope im wrong.

I also hope im wrong about halo pc's suckage.

/me agrees with spooky on 2k3. gwan teh normal UT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

2004 sounds interesting imo, nice sounding game mode but thats what i said about 2k3.

Ah we'll see when its released, no doubt ill buy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

they're obviosly going to tweak halo to be suited to mouse + keyboard configs, look at serious sams xbox port & imagine that in reverse...

Maybe not tman. (Hypathetical situation) You'll buy the game, see that they didn't tweak the game. What are you going to do? You gave them your money. The games got enough hype as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

erm, return it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

ut 2003 mised out big time with assult mode the only part of the original i liked better than quake

Advertisement