Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants to be a millionaire with Sir Alex

Options
  • 16-05-2003 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

Sir Alex Ferguson is on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" and has reached the million pound question. Chris Tarrant says "Right Sir Alex, this is for one million pounds, and remember, you still have two lifelines left, so please take your time. Here's your question: What type of animal lives in a set? Is it

a) a badger
    b) a ferret
    c) a mole or
    d) a cuckoo?

Fergie ponders for a while and says "No, I'm sorry Chris, I'm not too sure. I'll have to go 50-50."

Chris says "Right, Sir Alex, let's take away two wrong answers and see what you're left with." "Badger" and "cuckoo" are the two remaining answers. Fergie has a long think, then scratches his head and says "No, Chris, I'm still not sure, I'm going to have to phone a friend." So who are you going to call, Sir Alex?" says Chris. Hmmm..." ponders Fergie. "I think I'll call David Beckham."

So Tarrant phones David Beckham. "David, this is Chris Tarrant from 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire'. I've got Sir Alex Ferguson here, and with your help he could win one million pounds. The next voice you hear will be Sir Alex's".

"Hello David" says Fergie. "It's the boss here. What type of animal lives in a set? Is it a badger or a cuckoo?" "It's a badger, boss." says Becks without hesitation. "You sure, son?" says Fergie. "Definitely, boss. One hundred percent. It's a badger. Definitely."

"Right, Chris," says Fergie, "I'll go with David. The answer's a badger. Final answer." "Sir Alex," says Chris, "that's the correct answer. You've won one million pounds!!" Cue wild celebrations.

Next morning at training, Fergie calls Beckham across. "Son, that was brilliant last night. I thought I might be taking a gamble giving you a call, but you played a blinder! But how the hell did you know that a badger lives in a set?" says Fergie. "Oh I didn't, boss," replies Beckham, "but everybody knows a cuckoo lives in a clock."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

yawn. ww)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭YoungNastyMan

Boooo

get off the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Get out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I thought it was class

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

it wasnt that bad, surely it got a smile of the rest of you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

it wasnt that bad, surely it got a smile of the rest of you.
    It got a pale smile from me

...after I yawned first. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Got a smile from me anyway....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

rofl! nice won, got a good laugh from me, your all just grumpy sods :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

MUPPETS TO READ THIS!
    Humour Board Charter - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
    Charter

OK Folks - there's been confusion as to what's allowed on this board and what's not.
    I really hope this is the last time I have to edit this thing

The following are considered "no go" areas for your postings here to the Humour Board...

Also folks - I do not want to see abuse because you didn't like their joke or it's been posted before. Even if this is the worst joke you've ever heard, please don't make a post saying "That's crap!" or whatever. Instead, please use the rating system build into the boards software (you'll see it at the bottom of a thread - choose from 1 to 5 stars of a rating).

GodDamn you kids are annoying(gotto get your post count up?)
    see you on the 31st.
    DotC

Humour board- good and bad-learn to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

PS sorry Davitt.
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

i laughed :(

Advertisement