Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking the dog

Options
  • 16-05-2003 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

A little girl asked her mother, "Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?"

Mom replies, "No, because she is in heat."

"What's that mean?" asked the child.

"Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage."

The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you". Dad said, "Bring Belle over here."

He took a rag, soaked it with petrol, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it and said, "Okay, that should take care of that problem, You can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time around the block."

The little girl left, and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash.

Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Belle?"
    The little girl said, "She ran out of petrol about halfway around the block, so another dog is pushing her home".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Heard that when i was about 8 (which means it's a very old joke.....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭YoungNastyMan

Woeful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

that was pretty ****

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

didnt think it was that bad.....actually it quite funny

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Jaeger

Brendan Grace joke. He'd make it funnier :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

How do you make a cat go Woof and a dog go Meow ?

Pour petrol on the dog and light a match -- WOOOOOFFFFF ...

Tie the dog to the bumper of a car and listen to it as it drives past at 70mph Meeeoooooowwwwwwwww.....

The stunts in the post were performed by profesional joke stunt animans - no humans were hurt during the making of this item - you should not try this at home ...

Advertisement