Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where have all the poster's gone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Mordeth is a loveable Smelly peach and Stephen is a loveable cuddily bear!!
    I miss you guys see ya soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

stop calling me that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

Originally posted by Snowball
    Tom, stfu. my oppinion my say my post.

did you go to that course that teaches you how to be loud, opinionated, and really annoying. What was the name of it again??????

oh, The degree for 21st century feminists

ROFL Nice one RatBOY!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it's rodent boy!

• Advertisement

Oh sorry Smelly Peach
    Nice one Rodent Boy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

to the rat-mobile!

well said ratman.
    Ivan, u've been around long enough to know that boards.ie is not democratic and never has been. Never even possed the illusion that it might be. Even dictatorships have systems in place to allow the common man to complain about the local representitive. Does not mean that it will make a differance.

Why dont you just come out in the open and say that you want to be a mod.
    And STOP TRYING TO TAKE CHARGE OF EVERYTHING

hehe

Ruaidhri = funny guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

ah here, you're all as bad as each other, in this case anyway - give dara a break, you're all too opinionated in my opinion. this thread's brain frying - Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Anyone seen my keys?

• Advertisement

yeah, i think they're on the kitchen table tom

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

soooo hard not to post a link to a random key generator:)

/me walks around the room whistleing

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/159/15937.html

who pasted that in?
    bold paster

/me runs:ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

*cough* nerdettte *cough*

void main()
    {

if ((Key = 0) && door.open = 0)
    {
    find(Key)
    }
    else {
    while (door.open = 0)
    {
    use(key)
    }
    }
    }

argh boredom ;/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

it wont compile
    !!
    I want one to find my glasses too one that works!! found them on the cooker last night after loosin them again!!

cheers lois,

Its nice to be spamming again.

moonie; you need to put in the right #include's ;)
    spam.h
    brain_dead.h
    nerditis.h
    :)

spam_cartoon.gif

hehe our very own bus:P

*Spam Warning*

where does the spam bus go ?
    Do i get to go to the land of spam, where there are multiple lucious trees of spam, and mini-spam plants ?
    And all shops are Spaldi selling tins of spam .... mmmm spamilicous

Mordeth : apologise for copuos amount of spammage in this post/thread in general, the word spam has been used far too many times already, and the continues spamation of this spam-thread is getting to the point where spamidity is 25% over recommended spam levels

que all the spam pictures

spam-c07.jpg

spam-flow.jpg

• Advertisement

Snowball wrote: »
    You know what, about half way through your post I almost forgot that this is not a public service provided by the government and funded my tax-payers, I almost forgot that this is a privately owned website, privately funded and privately run website and that the people who moderate the website do so in their free time. I nearly forgot that they are not providing a service and that they are not making any money out of this. I also almost forgot the website www.boards.ie is owned by “Spin Solutions” a private company that does not profit from www.boards.ie. You know what, I nearly forgot.Hmmmm.... yours was not as inspiring as the other guy but I believe the same point applies. You people seem to forget that the money put into www.boards.ie is coming out of Tom’s (DeVore), and people like him, pocket and that if they and the people they elect, to run the site, decide to moderate what is said on their privately owned website than that should be up to them. If you want to have a bbs where people do what they want go and buy the rights to a bbs, a domain and pay for all that and they run it your self. Other wise, go **** your self and stop being an absolute muppet

ratman Quote:
    Originally posted by Snowball
    Tom, stfu. my oppinion my say my post.

did you go to that course that teaches you how to be loud, opinionated, and really annoying. What was the name of it again??????

oh, The degree for 21st century feminists

Quote:
    Originally posted by Ivan

Now First I just want to point out that I'm not disagreeing with you by default

ha ha am so glad i somehow ended up goin thru boards stuff again, we shoulda been writin sitcoms, really - we had the basis for a really good comedy here,way ahead of our time we were :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

><
    wtf!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Jenny is being nostalgic, it does happen, but alas she's looking back through rose tinted glasses and scented nostrils ;)

I was an asshole. I'm still an asshole, but now I'm wiser and a more efficient asshole... which leads me to my second point. Most of us were assholes, to each other and especially to Snowball. Whether he deserved it or not isnt really the point, just that most of us werent as funny as we thought we were :p

I was...

Right, but you were the exception that proved the rule. But EVERY-... awh hell, never mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

im fecked for me exams :(

ahem, exception #2 over here, but in this thread i think im exempt from the funny award ivan, hav to hand it to snowball (one can only assume he's jokin???):) but in all sincerity, yourself and rat were on fire, i really laughed my ass off readin that, could be rose tinted nostalgic shades as you said, or the 7 cups of coffee and mozart playin in the background at 6am? or maybe it was downright hilarious, apart from of course the fact that it was perhaps at the cost of someones feelings?

i suppose we hav all grown up a lot, it's strange i always say i was never mean to anyone, maybe that's rose tinted also but i think snowball's a strong person who didn't give a damn wat hyperactive bored us joked about over boards, i thought it was all lighthearted enough? i am sorry if i was an asshole though

ya know what else is fairly amusin, YOU now being a mod for carlow? i've been assumin you were off livin the highlife too busy to keep contact wit little ol' me an now i find ya here!

nuxx, there's repeats in august so don't give up :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,206 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I didnt read what most of you have to say, cause i dont really care. But its quiet here now cause all the cool people have left Carlow.

Just to be aware that i'm not actually including myself in that category :(

Just noticed that this is a Necro of the highest order. Congrats.

ahem, exception #2 over here, but in this thread i think im exempt from the funny award ivan, hav to hand it to snowball (one can only assume he's jokin???):) but in all sincerity, yourself and rat were on fire, i really laughed my ass off readin that, could be rose tinted nostalgic shades as you said, or the 7 cups of coffee and mozart playin in the background at 6am? or maybe it was downright hilarious, apart from of course the fact that it was perhaps at the cost of someones feelings?

i suppose we hav all grown up a lot, it's strange i always say i was never mean to anyone, maybe that's rose tinted also but i think snowball's a strong person who didn't give a damn wat hyperactive bored us joked about over boards, i thought it was all lighthearted enough? i am sorry if i was an asshole though

ya know what else is fairly amusin, YOU now being a mod for carlow? i've been assumin you were off livin the highlife too busy to keep contact wit little ol' me an now i find ya here!

nuxx, there's repeats in august so don't give up :)
    Well, we were definitely too mean to him alright. I came across some random post in photography by his snowball account, in which he replied to a post he made on a new account.

He reregged after that year and I'm not really surprised. Always wanted to go give him an apology but figured I'd just end up arguing with him again. 'sides, he never helped things. Hopefully, he's wiser and more likeable these days.

But yeah, I'm a mod on carlow forums. Tomtom is the other, not sure why I'm still a mod here really - but never found someone else to pass on the torch to. It's a shame really, I always hoped we'd all keep in touch through these forums - hell thats why Keystone was made, but it didnt really work out that way.

Now that francis isnt around I dont meet up with finn like I used to, though thats my fault, and through them I'd get in touch with Will and Sean. Havent really seen any of the others in a long-time.

Makes me kinda sad really but then I come on these forums and trawl through the old posts and have a decent laugh :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

lol where did this come from?

you lot must have subscribed to this thread coz for some reason its brought back all the old skool regulars!! :eek:

Advertisement