Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dave quality joke

Options
  • 16-05-2003 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

-Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them" Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Dave, how about Tom
    Cruise?"
    Dave replied "Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it."
    So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door and Tom Cruise shouts, "Dave! What's happenin?!? Great to see you!
    Come on in for a beer! Although impressed, Dave's boss is still sceptical.
    After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Dave that he thinks him knowing
    Cruise was just lucky. "No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says.
    "President Bush," his boss quickly retorts. "Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out
    to Washington."
    And off they go. At the White House, Bush spots Dave on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have
    a cup of coffee first and catch up." Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else. "The pope," his
    boss replies. "Sure!" says Dave. "My folks are from Poland, and I've known the Pope a long time." So off they fly to Rome. Dave and his boss
    are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Dave says, "This
    will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all
    the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the
    balcony with the Pope." And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican.
    Sure enough,half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics. Working his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him,
    "What happened?" His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you
    and the Pope came out on the balcony and the man next to me said:

"Who that on the balcony with Dave?
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Jaeger

Class, pure and utter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

I always forget the ending to that and when i see it, it always makes me laugh.
    class joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

that is good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

ROFL

thats class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Detonated Sauce

Excellent joke but you should fix the typo at the end, kinda took something away from it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

oldie, but fecking brilliant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Originally posted by gogo
    I always forget the ending to that and when i see it, it always makes me laugh.
    class joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Ha ha that's the best one in a while:D

Advertisement