Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chorus in customer satisfaction shocker!

• 16-05-2003 2:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

I had to share this one with you...

A friend who has Chorus cable ran into the usual trouble on Sunday last of no reception. It was after 6 O'clock when, so for the crack, he decided to give them a ring to see if they could fix the problem.

Sure enough, somebody answered and eventually fixed the problem! Shocking enough as this was, Chorus actually rang back an hour later to ensure my friend wasn't still having problems.

Is this the new face of Chorus? Have they finally escaped the Ryanair school of customer satisfaction? Do they now really care about their customers and their existence as a company?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'm very pleased for your friend. Maybe we should have him stuffed:D

A large pink object just flew past my window btw - perhaps times are changing after all.

Seriously though, there are a few good people working for Chorus. A few years ago I went out with someone who was in management there - she knew at least three or four others who were well-competent and helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭arkles

did she give ya a free install :)

Advertisement