Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Kitt in Whelans

Options
  • 16-05-2003 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

just in case someone who'd like to go hasn't heard...David Kitt is in Whelans Sunday nite "solo+acoustic" says the ticket.15europes from Road only.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

ah crap I'm going 2 radiohead.

I have never seen him live but have the album its class. What is he like live I here its a bit hit and miss. Is this true

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

I saw him in Whelans few years ago, his first Whelans gig methinks, didnt know any of his stuff back then but thought he was really feckin good. And he's even better now, so the gig will most likely rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

i'm going 'cos i'm too poor for Radiohead. thought he was brilliant in Vicar Street in march and the only other time i saw him was witnness01 which wa deadly too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

DAMN CORK, DAMN IT!!!

i'd love to go, but goin' to cork.... journey to whelan's from cork is a bit much even for mr.kitt... but next time, oh yes, ...next time...

Advertisement