Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus timetables by SMS

Options
  • 16-05-2003 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

This is dead handy. I've been using it for a while now:

http://www.wondertext.com/gobus.html

Send BUS followed by your bus number to 53503

Example: You text BUS 32 to 53503. You receive a response containing times for the next 3 buses in each direction, like this:

32 from City Centre(Lower Abbey St.) to Portmarnock: 1650bx,1715,1725b. From Portmarnock to CC: 1705,1750b,1810. (b=Via Abbey Park(Baldoyle) x=Via Sutton Cross)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Commuting / Transport, anyone want to play with this guy? (at €0.30 a pop - O2 Customers charged 10c extra by O2)

DeV, do you want to send the advertising bill to:

Suggestions & Comments: suggest@wondertext.com
    General Enquiries: info@wondertext.com
    Help: support@wondertext.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

AS IF the times are ever accurate anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hey Nigel, I heard of a great text service the other day, I use it all the time now!

What you do is - write whatever you like and text it to this number 521788. Now comes the amazing idea...

It then texts you back with a text of exactly what you wrote! Exactly.

eg: You text 521788 "Hi there this is a test text test."
    answer: "Hi there this is a test text test."

etc etc. It's great, I've spent 350 euro so far on it.

Advertisement