Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lone ranger

Options
  • 16-05-2003 6:27pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The lone ranger and tonto were crossing the desert when tonto's horse stumbles and breaks a leg. So they get out the first aid kit (BANG) and tonto asks for a lift - but no he can't have one - because silver could not carry them both (I mean where would the lone ranger be without silver..)

So tonto has to run behind as they trot across the sun baked sands "a strong man like you - I feel he could make it" hour upon hour they go until tonto is running on autopilot - running because to stop is to die where falls..

Eventually they arrive at a town and the lone ranger rushes into the saloon - tonto meanwhile is totally oblivious and still on autopilot - and orders two cold beer's. And - unless you have seen Ice Cold in Alex on a very hot day you have no idea how good that first sip of beer was, or how the rest of the pint slid down or how easy it was to pick up the second one - so cold - so smooth - ahhhh !

Just then a grizzled prospector burst into the saloon and rushes over - "are you the loan ranger ?" - "I am " ses he " why do you ask ?"

(say it out loud)

"cos you've left your engin running"

Comments

Advertisement