Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams on Monday....No study done...

• 16-05-2003 6:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Any advice anyone. (Besides repeat)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

/me slaps Count666 around a bit with a large trout

I assume you're looking for something a little less obvious then...

STUDY YOU IDIOT!!

Don't leave the house between now and Sunday night for any reason, you'll be fine. It worked for me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

braek all your subjects down inot smaller sections, find repeated questions. cram cram cram cram. coffee will prob help here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Well it's only going to be your fault if you fail, and you probably will!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

what subjects have you got?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

Life interfered between my first posting this and now. Now I am really in trouble. EXAMS START TOMORROW AND I HAVE NOT YET STUDIED PROPERLY.
    Same thing happened in First year and I passed, don't think I can ride my luck this year though. Ah well, repeats for me.I'll give it a go though. Bloody well working 'til 8.00 though. So study til 12.0 and get up early and do some more.

Would you suggest just looking at topics which are likely to come up, or just skimming the course????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Best to look at topics that may come up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ah sure theres probally around 50% of people in the same both as ya. You gotta pass or something more, we gotta get a 2.75 gpa avg of b-'s have a test tomo myself, not feelin the best about it, don't want to waste a year repeating subjects or that but stone broke and won't be able to get a grant or afford fee's next year so maybe it will be a blessin in desguise get a job and make a bit of cash before continuing on, will have my cert either way.

Up early to study more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

how'd that one go for you???

aye say i pasted that one, hoppin for a c anyhew. things looking up alrighty, there's a small chance i can get into 3rd year by the skin of my teeth. oh go onnnnnnnnnnn :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Don't worry gideon, your 2nd year Project will bring you up. You can always qualify too.

I had my systems design exam today and, emm.. kinda didn't study at all for it at all. I'll be going back to do it in August when i can make a better job of it.

• Advertisement

ah only two tests to go and its lookin good, doing business marketing by the way so the projects arn't worth much 30% at most and well we didn't get that heh heh. And for us they are part of the final written bits, think its different for a few courses where there seperate.

Last semester i got 4 B's , a C, and a D. So was just under the average so if i get something similar this semester i might just have to do qualifers for a few. Damn results out later than usuall this year too!

I've never spent so long doing tests, using up the full time for nearly all of them scrapping for marks, when i know it, it only takes half the time.

Come on the final test on monday n wednesday WOOT.

Advertisement