Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brando CD

Options
  • 16-05-2003 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I have been trying to get my hands on a copy of Brando's CD that they released last May or June (I think). It has about 8 tracks on it including Say you love me and Beauty on the TV. I was disappointed when they broke up and tried to get my hands on the CD but had no luck. I have asked the Phantom DJs where I can get it and tried in the various record shops.

Does anyone know where I can get it? I haven't been able to find mp3s online - only on vitaminic.ie. If anyone has a copy I can burn it or I am willing to give someone a few quid, no euro if they have a CD burner and can give me a copy.

Any suggestions would be helpful, I just want to get my hands on a copy.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭innisfree

Not the CD you're looking for, but there's a copy of their single 'Singular Death of Privacy' in the clearout section at Tower. I think for 99cent.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Have you tried Music City in Rathmines??

They had about four or five copies the last time I was in there ( the e.p thingie, not the single).

Was about eight or nine euro???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Brando never released a cd with 8 songs, nor did they ever release Beauty On The TV.
    They have a 5 track EP with:
    Maniacal Mechanical
    Say You Love Me
    Singular Death of Privacy
    Cherry Princess
    7th of October

They also released the single of Singular Death of Privacy which has 2 other tracks on it:
    Devil on my Shoulder
    The Good Looking One

You might find them in Road Records on Fade Street in town or maybe Music City in Rathmines. If you have trouble getting them, PM me and I'll get you copies of them.

Sandi

Advertisement