Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ace the Gecko

Options
  • 16-05-2003 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Wish Ace the Gecko a happy 9 months on planet. In that time he's grown into quite a big lad even if his brain seems to have remained the same size. Along the road to this point there's been casualties, mainly his fingers. No, don't look at me like that, it was his fault. You see I placed this cricket in his cage for him to eat and it landed beside his hand just after he had shed his skin. Instead of getting the cricket he missed and bit his fingers off.
    Other than that he was pretty quiet and moody for the first few months but then when I made the change from crickets to maggots its made a world of difference and now it's like a totally new pet. I'm thinking of getting one to go with it but to be quite honest I can't work out for sure if Ace actually is a he or whether or not he's on the other team. The last thing I want to see is loads of mini Aces running about. If anyones in need of a good sample (presumably male) for their own breeding purposes I'm sure Ace would be more than happy to help.
    I'd say the worst thing about owning him though is that his cage in on my desk and any time I try and get some work done I end up just sitting there for hours watching him. Damn his time wasting antics!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Originally posted by Sloth
    Along the road to this point there's been casualties, mainly his fingers. No, don't look at me like that, it was his fault. You see I placed this cricket in his cage for him to eat and it landed beside his hand just after he had shed his skin. Instead of getting the cricket he missed and bit his fingers off.

God yeah heard of that before, seems really odd. Must have looked weird to you seeing him do that.

Advertisement