Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Dr. Who

• 17-05-2003 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭

Who was your favorite Dr. Who???

I'm a pertwee fan.. I also love Tom Baker.

After a bit of rewatching however Colin Baker is growing on me,

Sly McCoy stank!!!

Favourite Dr. Who 8 votes

William Hartnell
    0% 0 votes
    Patrick Troughton
    0% 0 votes
    Jon Pertwee
    0% 0 votes
    Tom Baker
    12% 1 vote
    Peter Davison
    37% 3 votes
    Colin Baker
    25% 2 votes
    Sylvester McCoy
    0% 0 votes
    Paul McGann
    25% 2 votes
    Peter Cushing (From the Movies)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Has to be Tom Baker. The scarf alone nearly swings it! Pertwee was up there til he started doing that scarecrow bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Used to be Pertwee but the shows dated badly,still my favorite DR Who "universe" though as regards the stories though,Cast out of Galifrey confined to earth.Groovy special ops soldiers.

Now i supose favorite doctor would be Tom Baker.

Who do you think would make a good new Doctor Who?

I think Chris Barrie or Timothy Spall or perhaps even Warren Mitchell would bring something special to the role.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭The Brigadier

Recently peoplein Britain voted Dr. Who the Show they would most like to come back on TV...

Check out the Shada webcast on BBCi... It's excellent, hopefully we could have Dr. Who back!!!!

I did like Rowan Atkinson in the Comic Relief spoof, I think he could do a good job as a straight doctor...Otherwise how about Ian McShane as the Doctor?

I know he wouldn't do it though...

Advertisement