Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to BOARDS.IE's astronomy board.

Options
  • 17-05-2003 2:16pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Let me make this clear. This is OUR astronomy board, not AI, not noone elses.

On topic here is anything real far away :)

Off topic here is political arguments about Astronomy. I'm gonna have 0 tolerance for any of that muckin' about.

I've made Redshift moderator as Halenger seemed to be saying he couldnt find the time. Halenger, theres a second mod spot left open if you are interested I'd be happy to have you!

Have fun guys and gals...

DeV.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Bob the unlucky Octopus is a mod here simply because he's the mod of the Science forum.... Doh. *shrug*. Halenger the job is still there as I dont expect Bob is particularly interested in Astronomy.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Thanks a Million DeV I appreciate the opertunity.

Ryan

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Yup I'll take it. I don't not have the time really. I was just a bit annoyed about the politics. With exams outta the way now I'm free to check the boards... I just got bored of posting to boards in generaly. I peruse usually, just not post!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

2 things...

Are we not gonna get a simply clicky heading? I see we're part of the science board. Can we get a lil opening menu on Science that says Astronomy/Space?

Secondly any chance of that astronomy.boards.ie or boards.ie/astronomy as we talked about before Dev?

Also a comment on the rules. I'm not sure if this is implied or seemingly irrelevant but when we say there's no politics I'd like that to include saying one shop is better than another and so forth. To me that is an extension of politics.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Originally posted by halenger

Also a comment on the rules. I'm not sure if this is implied or seemingly irrelevant but when we say there's no politics I'd like that to include saying one shop is better than another and so forth. To me that is an extension of politics.
    Why leave it to chance I have added above to the charter, Glad you're coming aboard as Mod BTW

Ryan

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement