Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendations...

Options
  • 17-05-2003 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

coming up to end of exam time...woohoo..:D and have been putting off getting a few games for a while now..first up is metroid prime..i dont know how i lasted this long but the min im finished my exams im off to smyths with my loyalty card..anyways..i want peoples thoughts on pikmin and monkey ball 1 &2..i hear 1 is better. true?..

anyone know how much is the GBA ---> Cube connector is?

anyone know how many people on boards have a gamecube?

thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I have monkey ball 2 ! its fekkin great have completed it and all the mini games etc looking to sell it !, I have also completed metroid and ...might want to sell

ill sell them to you, if your interested pm me !
    It seems the cube is v.popular with boards users, it trasehd the PS2 and x-box in the recent poll !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

timesplitters 2 is great....multiplayer too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

pm'd you tusky!

rented timesplitters for the ps2..good enough might see if i can pick it up cheap!

i love my cube, to be honest the ps2 hasnt got a whirl in about 3 months now..except to watch The Texas Chainsaw Masacre the other night..good stuff it was too!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Pikmin is a great game but I beat it in a weekend so it definitely isn't value for money. It's on budget but think before you buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    Pikmin is a great game but I beat it in a weekend so it definitely isn't value for money. It's on budget but think before you buy.

i'd have to disagree, its worth the money you play cause its such an original game, and incredible fun, €50 isn't a lot of money for a weekends entertainment, especially with such a fine game, and if you compare it to the amount youd spend on drink in one night.......plus no hangover

both monkey ball games are great fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Originally posted by sound_wave

anyone know how much is the GBA ---> Cube connector is?
    I picked up a Game own-brand connector for €11.50 in Game on Grafton Street. Does the job just fine, and it's the same nice purple color as my GC and GBA!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I suppose your right about Pikmin and the Hangover and it's also now on budget cheaper than 50 yoyos.

Any more GBA connectors in Game. Can't find them anywhere on the northside or Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

i got picmin in the pre-owned section of game at the weekend for 20e, i had 7:50e vouchers from their loyalty card so 12:50e was pretty good.

I'm also planning on getting either super monkey ball or super monkey ball 2...
    oh and tony hawk 4.

must also get kelly slater pro surfer for ps2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

excellent... well here is my list for thursay!!!

1) GBA ---> Cube connector
    2) pikmin
    3) monkeyball from Tuskey ;)
    4) metroid fusion & metroid prime

gonna be one hell of a weekend...:cool:

Advertisement