Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Frames set list.

Options
  • 17-05-2003 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got this yet?opinions?as my first frames album i love it!what is their best album because i believe im hooked!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

yeah, pretty ****in cool. got meh copy signed in hmv the other night. their studio albums arent nearly as good as seeing them live, or the live versions on set list.

the only album song thats better than live imo is lay me down....

the only other album i actually own is dance the devil and its well worth the cash. golden discs are doin a sale on frames albums atm, 9.95 for any except for the birds which is 12.95 or somfin/

jimmeh:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

They haven't got a best album, 'cause they're all brilliant! But "Dance the Devil" is probably the best one to start with. From the sounds of the new songs they've been playing so far, their new album is gonna be really good too. Saw them tonight and last night. They just keep getting better...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

'tis good indeed.... I think as a band, their strength is live performance...

HMV signing was great.. I heard some of their new stuff for the second time.... Can't wait for the new album...

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭The Smircher

Anyone hear the documentary on The Frames last night on Today FM?
    Excellent stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

Set list??? is there a new album??Bakin soda??? can someone fill me in?? In my imo all the albums are great but For the Birds is one of the best every song keeps gettin better as u listen to em!:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Yeah. It came out on the 16th. It's a live album that was recorded at Vicar St. last November over four days. The only new song on it is "The Blood". They reckon their next studio album will be out around January of next year. New songs are really good...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

its no.1 in the mid-week album chart... it'd be feckin great if it stayed that way. they'd be the only irish artist so far this year to have their album go no.1 in first week

Advertisement