Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Board?

Options
  • 18-05-2003 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hey whats the chances of getting a golf board up and running? Everyone likes Golf! Plus more people should get interested in the game. Its one thing the Irish actually excell at in the sports world :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I agree. Set up a golf board pls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Got my support

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

I fully endose this product... Don't play golf but would like to learn... anyone wishing to teach me ?

Perhaps some golf outings could be arranged?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

good idea :) never played golf, but watched it from a young age.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

well now that the Summer is almost here people can try and get into it. A new Board can help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

well what we could do is post best courses in each area. where to get lessons and from who and how much. that sort of thing. the sooner someone sets it up the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

u could put up about local events in each area etc. Also maybe world ranks/order of merit or something, maybe the belongs in just sports tho

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Approved.

Advertisement