Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help !! I need to know the name of a song

Options
  • 18-05-2003 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello there people whats the story listen I heard this song a few times on phantom at this stage and I want to know the name of the song . The works in it are (I can make you go under )
    with a girl sinning it with a really good piano piece at the start of it . It was played at about 3.00 am sat night /mourn

Please help

Thanks
    Ciarán

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I know the song, and I think it could be Fiona Apple??

*awaits correction and ridicule*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

it does indeed sound like it could be fiona apple but i dont recall any of her songs having those lyrics

*also awaits correction*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi Ciaran,

The track is "While You Were Sleeping" by Super Delta 3. Was released as a single and is also on their album which is on general release at the moment.

Hope this helps...cracking tune too...

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ciarán 1980

Cheers thanks to everybody for all your help didnt think anybody would replay .
    Pete thanks ya know your stuff

Ciarán .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭saintgaz

Actually called 'While You Sleep' (sorry to be pedantic Pete!).

Available on 'Eve Sub Rebel' Album - this was recorded 18 months ago but wasn't available widely until very recently. I can highly recommend it, there isn't a duff track on it. Most of them are more energetic than this, my favourite other track is 'Super Delta Freak', another single and Phantom fave. But 'While You Sleep' is truly a brilliant song. If you have problems tracking it down, you can order direct from website below:

http://www.superdeltathree.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement