Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premiership Plus

• 18-05-2003 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

I see that the sales push is now on for next season. The UK price is £40 for 40 matches. However I cannot find the € price for Irish subscribers.

I have pressed the red button, which seems to lead down a blind alley, and phoned the subscription number. The only option on the phone seems to be to buy the season ticket - without being told the price!

At present exchange rates the cost should be €57 to 58. Does anyone know the actual price being charged?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

since we live in ireland i doubt it will be 57 euros more like 65-70

call the 1800 number that's been advertised nearly every ad break on sky one and ask them maybe they'll know

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

The actual rate for the ROI is €64.00. Sky say that they have no plans to review their exchange rates at the present time. I spent 15 minutes talking with a supervisor with sky about this very issue and i got to sasifaction from him. All he could say was that when the ROI joined the €uro, sky set a rate and that they are keeping that rate. He did give me an email address to air my view at...

feedback@sky.co.uk

As far as he was concered they had no plans to review it at the present time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

you can bet your life that they would change their rate if the currency markets were going the other way :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Why not bring this up with Comreg?

Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tarabuses

€64 equals 62.5p sterling to the €. There is no way that was the rate when the Euro was launched. Why can't we opt to pay the sterling price?

What is the address for Comreg?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I asked the question about charging my credit card a once of payment on £40.00 sterling but was told that this could not be done as I am ROI customer and "whether or not you realise it ROI is not part of the UK" Someone may be able to verify this but wasn’t the only way to pay for last years PPV season ticket by credit card.

I also raised the topic of the difference in the full package price for the ROI and UK but again got nowhere.

I think I may now go down the road of switching over to a UK subscription now especially if it looks like we may not be getting BB interactive again this year.

Advertisement