Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kitten/cat wanted

Options
  • 18-05-2003 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

I know the best place to look would be the animal shelter or at the vets but I haven't got around to that yet so in the meantime...

does anyone know of a grey or silver tabby kitten/cat that needs a very good home?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I know of a black tom cat looking for a new home. He's housetrained, neutered and about a year old... Would you be interested in me passing on his details to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

www.irishanimals.com work with several different pet shelters, etc. and are a good place to start.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i can give u the number for my vet if u want, i know she has a few kittens needing good homes:
    farrington & meade's.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

thanks for the replies...sorry I haven't got back sooner but I've been offline for the past few days.

Thanks for the answers but on Friday I became the proud owner of two grey tabby kittens who are just stunning and possibly the most entertaining things in the whole wide world! The other five are a bit put out by these two getting all the attention but they're coming round to them
    :D

Advertisement