Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Morning Show

Options
  • 18-05-2003 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

I miss getting up and hearing human voice try to play something pretty to wake me up, and i think pete was saying a while ago that he was working on getting the morning show up and running.... so is it going to happen?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I would not be averse to being woken up by Tara every morning!!

or Graemo!! Imagine!!! He'd definitely get me out of bed!!*

Considering I use my radio in addition to two other alarms to try and de-comatise myself, it would be great!! Graemo yelling at you first thing!!

* as opposed to .........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tara

Thanks for the vote of confidence there Silverfish! But, I am actually going to be leaving Phantom very soon. 5 years of Saturday mornings later! Moving to Boston in July! Anyone with any Boston tips...please let me know. taraphantom@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

tara-he he. im going to cape cod in june and im so scraed, coz i havent got anything sorted.

Advertisement