Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a decent cheat site?

Options
  • 18-05-2003 5:08pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ANyone here know a decent cheat site, for xbox or pc???

also, im trying to find out more info about the PSP, the portable playstation..... is there a site up yet?

Flogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

www.gamefaqs.com = the cheat daddy

Also www.eurogamer.net and www.ign.com have a lot of information on E3 including PSP. I'm excited about it too cos it could defo give Nintendo a run for their money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    www.gamefaqs.com = the cheat daddy

Also www.eurogamer.net and www.ign.com have a lot of information on E3 including PSP. I'm excited about it too cos it could defo give Nintendo a run for their money.

That should read; Retrogamer = The cheat daddy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I remember when Prae had to see a shrink because iddqd and idkfa had been burned into his memory :)

Advertisement