Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom.net "Subscription customer" email address

Options
  • 18-05-2003 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

If I cancel my 1891 Eircom.net "subscription customer" account or if it is cancelled

e.g.
    TERMINATION OF EIRCOM NET SUBSCRIPTION ACCOUNT IN 3 DAYS IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECIEVED... Unless full payment is received within three days from the date of this email your internet account will be terminated. This means that you will lose your email address and all benefits of the subscription service as outlined above. (emphasis added)

Do I lose my @eircom.net email addresses?
    Can I convert to a free customer and keep them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by myhandle
    If I cancel my 1891 Eircom.net "subscription customer" account or if it is cancelled

e.g.

Do I lose my @eircom.net email addresses?
    Can I convert to a free customer and keep them?

UH.....can you read? You answered your own question in the quote from the mail Eircom sent you...they said "You will lose your email address".

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

Actually you do get to keep your e-mail address.

It reverts to a free account but you can hold your e-mail.

Cal

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭myhandle

Originally posted by eth0_
    UH.....can you read? You answered your own question in the quote from the mail Eircom sent you...they said "You will lose your email address".

The emphasised quotation served to establish the threat. The following questions provided the focus, seeking clarification on the de facto likelihood of implementation of such.

Advertisement