Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"There There" Video

Options
  • 19-05-2003 9:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

I dunno if this is the right forum, apologies if not....

Has anyone seen the new Radiohead Video for "There There".

Freaky, very freaky, but waay cool in a Brothers Grimm kinda way (in fact I'm sure ther eis a similar Grimm fairytale).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Is this the one where the guy is running through the forest?
    Can't remember what that video was, because I saw it up at a friends flat with no sound.

But if its the one I'm thinking of then yes, very freaky indeed.
    I love the whole dis-jointed style of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    Is this the one where the guy is running through the forest?
    Can't remember what that video was, because I saw it up at a friends flat with no sound.

But if its the one I'm thinking of then yes, very freaky indeed.
    I love the whole dis-jointed style of it.

Is that not Travis or someone where he's walkin backwards and shiit after having a crash....Or mayb im just talkin shiite as usual. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

The new radiohead vid has Thom running through a forest alright.

It may be the one you saw.

Its on MTV alot at the mo'

(in between all the cribs and other non-music crap)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Its a nicely done video actually. Always make interesting video's, Radiohead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by hells angels
    Is that not Travis or someone where he's walkin backwards and shiit after having a crash....Or mayb im just talkin shiite as usual. :D

Close, but I think that's the Coldplay video for "The Scientist", but then again, I too, could be talkin' shiite! :)

As for the Radiohead video, I haven't seen it yet but if their other videos are anything to go by, it should be pretty interesting/freaky/surreal.

The few that come to mind are Thom's head in an up-turned goldfish bowl with the water rising :eek: The animated one for "Paranoid Android" The one with the car and trail of petrol for No Surprises (I think) and the slow motion, dancing nuns, glass smashing antics of Street Spirit! :p

You can nearly always bank on Radiohead (and The Foo Fighters) to come up with memorable videos

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

Have to agree with Okie, Radiohead always have good videos and the new one is no exception. It looks really good.
    And your right, that is Coldplays 'The Scientest' that was mentioned earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

tis a great video alright. speaking of the Foo Fighters. anyone see their video for Low. Dave Grohl and Jack Black cross dressing in a motel room. WTF :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Yeah, just after reading about that here

Can't wait to see it :D

Advertisement