Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Via Domain reg ie. or .com???

Options
  • 19-05-2003 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me if netsource register .ie or .com domains for the SOHO package as it remains unclear from the the website.

Also i ordered DSL on 8th May from peoples experience can someone tell me when i should expect a response?

Tks,

Dwayne.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Did you by any chance mail netsource?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

No response

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Originally posted by dwayneburke
    Can someone tell me if netsource register .ie or .com domains for the SOHO package as it remains unclear from the the website.

Also i ordered DSL on 8th May from peoples experience can someone tell me when i should expect a response?

Tks,

Dwayne.

You can register either but for the average home use you might as well throw your hat at trying to reg a *.ie (whole host of technicalities) and go with the *.com.

carb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

i emailed em last week also and didnt get a responce ,

anyone know whats going on over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

I emailed again this morning and Kevin in Netsource rang me back straightaway. It seems that they are waiting on a new block of DSL lines from Eircon!!! and it will be a further 10/11 days before install.

Some day i will have DSL some day!!

Just as an aside my house phone keeps ringing for the last 3 hours, it rings once and then thats it (private number). Does this mean Eircon are testing my line or I have a stalker. ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement