Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn and bellx1 buy from road

Options
  • 19-05-2003 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi

You should buy your tickets from road records. they have really nice ones that Turn printed themselves.

Much nicer than Ticket master ones.

Mundy is playing too

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tiggertigger

down with ticketb@st@rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Hurrah for this gig coz it's the day I finish my examaninos and it's nice to know you'll be assured a good night rather than...having a crap night, like. word.

Roxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 psychotic joe

I cant go!! ive a freakin irish exam friday morning!
    insert numerous vulgar, offensive words/phrases here:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 beretta_surf

word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

spec g thug life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Remember the days when you used to get a nice colourful and extravagantly designed ticket. Once you had the ticket in your hand you'd admire it and say to yourself - I Can't wait! Now you get a computer print out!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭levi

I liked the fair play tickets except they took them off you when you went in. All you got in return wasa stamp saying DOWN

Advertisement