Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taliban Alert in Ireland

Options
  • 19-05-2003 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Taliban Alert in Ireland

As we all know, the Taliban considers it a sin for a man to see a naked woman who is not his wife.
    So, next Saturday at 2:00 PM GMT time all Irish women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists. Circling your street for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban, demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all Irish women.

And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment. The Irish Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless Ireland!

Sincerely

Brian Cowen T.D.
    Minister for Foreign Affairs

IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON!
    WOMEN FROM WESTMEATH, MAYO AND WEXFORD ARE ASKED NOT TO PARTICIPATE!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

For the good of Ireland, I'll be there with my beer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Count me in....is it ok to jerk of to this great idea??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

It cant begin soon enough :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I'll show my support for the women of Ireland. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Always a big fan of Brian Cowens policies...

• Advertisement
Advertisement