Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tbdos.dll

Options
  • 19-05-2003 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi Folks
    Can someone help me,
    actually i was uninstalling the learning driver theory test software and as i was vusy in other thing as well, i clicked "YES TO ALL" as systems ask for it and in result i am not able to run some program. the first message i am getting--- "Cannot load tbdos.dll"
    it seems the i have deleted this dll file by mistake, i have tried microsoft site aswell but no joy.
    can anyone please tell me how to get this tbdos.dll back on my systems.

Regards

Divya :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭str8_away

Not sure what the file is for but since it is a DLL and it cannot be loaded then

1) The file is still on your computer somewhere but not registered.
    Do a search for "tbdos.dll" if it is on your computer then
    Click "Start" -> "run" then type in the following.
    regsvr32 "path/file name

Path and file name are LONG FILE NAME then you need ""

2) If the file is not on your system then it should be on the CD somewhere. Copy it to your computer and register it using regsvr32 as in 1)

if above fails, maybe try install the "learning driver theory test" software again but not to click yes to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭ASTRACLUB

Hi
    Many thanks for that,
    i could not found that dll on system, nor it was mentioning on that CD.
    But then i unstalled the program, fully and reloaded again.
    and that worked.
    Once again many thanks for your help.
    Regards
    and hope to talk to you again
    Divya

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭str8_away

No problem :D

Advertisement