Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sit test a second time?

Options
  • 19-05-2003 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭

Heya guys

I sat the new driver thingy to get my bike licence a few months ago. Do I have to sit it again to get a car licence or will they already have those details on record?

They didn't give me back the cert thingy you get.

.logic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

driver theory test? you don't have to do it again for a car if you already did it for your bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Samara

I think it's valid for two years anyway and surely the tax office will have it kept in your file. Try them first and if not, try contacting the DTT to see if they will issue you with a replacement one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

this being ireland and the government being a bunch of thieving bastrds i have a funny feeling that you need a seperate test for each licence catagory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Samara

I only got my license yesterday and it's valid for ABM and W, all sections filled in by the nice lady in the tax office :D If it is the theory test for the first prov you're on about you definitely don't need a different test for these categories.

Advertisement