Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question...

Options
  • 19-05-2003 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

so does anyone know why i've developed a sudden internet addiction with 2 weeks left to exams
    ho-hum pigs bum i guess
    hi yiz all and stuff!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Stress relief.

Me too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

dammit dammit dammit
    wish i was one of em hermit girls who study for 14 hours each nite..oh wait....dammit im doin hon maffs n all.....excuse me as i go quietly insane...

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

If I was smart I'd give my mother my mouse and keyboard and tell her to take them to Mexico.

Thats if I was smart :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I love the internet. But look at it this way... would you rather be enjoying yourself now :) or preparing for some stupid exam :(

:D I know what my choice is. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

look at it this way the matrix reloaded is out on friday, it should relieve some stress

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

nah didnt really like dat flick
    mite go rent out 28 days later tho
    hmmmm........ how can i convince Mam that i need to see that as part of my physix course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Zombies are physical.

Advertisement