Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help choosing connection

Options
  • 19-05-2003 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

I am currently on UTVip flat rate and i pay 30 euro a month.. The thing is it sux bad and i get a ping of about 250-300

I am from monaghan so I cant get BB yet nor will i be fit 2 for a while and i aint gonna waiste my money on ISDN cause it sux and it cost 130 to install and 70 a month..

I am thinking of changing to Esat Net Smart on 56k but i aint to sure on the cost and i dont know what differece it will make? Any1 kno anything about Net Smart and do u think i should change to it?

I would be happy with a ping of 200 so if i knew with esat it would make a difference then i would change but i dont wanna change and get a worse ping :confused:

:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Yeah netsmarts ok, im on the 120 hour package for 30 euro a month, thats the heavy user package.

When its working properly for me anyway its very good, get pings of between 120 to 190 on most uk servers.

I have to admit that i thought there was something wrong with my connection for the last 2 weeks, was getting lagged out on every server i was on, but in the end it wasnt esats fault, I was riddled with spyware, got rid of that and now im back to my normal pings etc

id recommend it if its the only option available to you

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭IrishKelt

Yeah it is, hey thanks alot and i will give them a ring 2marro ;)

Advertisement