Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Truck Lessons in Limerick

Options
  • 20-05-2003 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭

Morning all

I'm thinking of going and getting a C licence in the near future, and will be looking to get lessons. I'm wondering if any of you know which driving schools in Limerick are best for truck lessons? Cost wouldn't bother me too much if the tuition was good. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

Don't actually know if they're any good or not, but I often see nessan trucks running about the city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Samara

I think the nessan school of motoring is the way to go, they're the only ones I ever see around and a couple of drivers I know have gone with them

Here's the addy
    17 Lr Hartstonge st, Limerick
    (061) 317122

Advertisement