Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ Gerry on da Wheels of Steel =P

Options
  • 20-05-2003 4:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

So guys I got a gig as a DJ over here in Melbourne in this place:

http://www.dreamnightclub.com/

So anyways we are trying to promote this new club (mainly as I'm already sick of playing to an empty dancefloor) and I occurred to me that there was a wealth of experience in this area on the Phantom boards.

So anyone who has some preactical experience in such matters I would greatly appreciate some tips.

Currently the club is called INIT but we are changing that ASAP.

My personal favorite was Americentric, perhaps using some tattered US flags in the promo material/ads. I like this as I will be playing a lot of US bands many of which have a political message.

I'd like to hear what think ye of this.

Cheers for the feedback,

Gerry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

thx for all the help guys :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

sorry....i dont have anything halpful to say. but i'll reply and keep ur post neare the top, if thats helpful :)

Advertisement