Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

witnness warm up show??

• 20-05-2003 1:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

just thinking back to the foo fighters amazing witnness warm up show in the ambassador last year. Has anyone heard of a similar "secret" show this year with any of the acts???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Unknown

Yes, but don't hold your breath. Ticketmaster have a listing for a "Witnness warmup show" with The Complete Stone Roses in the Olympia Theatre on Friday 11th July.

However, are the Complete Stone Roses even playing Witnness? Is this just some tagline that MCD are using to promote the festival? Seeing the way this isn't even a secret show, I would expect one to occur, but this is way to early to discover anything definite.

For anyone hopeful, relistically the band would have to be playing the Saturday. In comparison to last year, I would imagine something like Damien Rice or Underworld or maybe Coldplay playing the Ambassador on the Friday before the festival, but don't take my word for it.

Advertisement