Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N2 schedule

• 20-05-2003 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

Why has network 2's schedule getting worse by the day.

Monday night used to be comedy night now it is Nature, History, comedy and movie night roled into one. And why have the put Linda Green and Black Books on at 1am in the morning????

And Monday and Thursday's movie is interupted by the News.

Could they not just put the shows they have on earlier in the day.

And they show the worst movies on tuesdays I'm sure there is something else the could show like Drew Carey or 3th rock or anything to make it look like they what to attact the 15-35 age group (I know i hate this age group as much as anyone but I am part of it and I want something to watch when Coronation Street, Emmerdale, EastEnders And Fair City is on)

Oh and why is Emmerdale going out 6 days a week now, who said that this show was good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I thought Emmerdale was on TV3?
    Network 2 is pretty crappy at the moment. I havent watched anything on it in about 2 weeks now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Network 2 is still good for:

Friends
    Scrubs
    Law and Order Criminal Intent
    Law and Order

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Yes Emmerdale is on TV3 I just think it is crap and that N2 could show something of interest during it so that I don't have to put up with it. 6DAYS PEOPLE 6 ****ING DAY OF EMMERDALE ****ING FARM.
    Friends
    Scrubs
    Law and Order Criminal Intent
    Law and Order

True but they also have other shows

Drew Carey
    Black Books
    The X Files
    Third Rock
    Smallville (Thank god its on during Emmerdale, see choice)
    etc etc most of which go out after 1am in the morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Drew Carey - thought this was on RTE One and NO channel shows it now..has it been cancelled?

Black Books - never heard of it..is it any good? According to Digiguide no channel shows this now either.

The X Files - OVER

Third Rock - again not on any channel anymore - cancelled?
    (correction....it's on paramount comedy channel still)

Smallville - UGH...hate that programme :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭sunbeam

They also seem to have run out of Sci-Fi for the late Thursday night slot and are repeating The Others, originally shown last year. Did they think we wouldn't notice?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Drew Carey was on a little while ago. Can't remember the day but it was after 11 iirc.
    It's very hit and miss though, it's as if they only show it as a filler because something else got rescheduled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Black Books is a C4 comedy from the people who brought you Fr Ted it stars Dylan Moran.

Drew Carey is Cancelled???? Pity it was good the last season shown at the reasonable hour of 1am on N2 sundays it used to be on RTE One on saturdays at 1am but they are the same company.

Third Rock is gone as well.

The last season of the X files was on thursday nights at 11pm great scheduling. I know it not the best but still. and what about where they have put the new season of NYPD blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Black books has just finished on Network Two last week I think.
    The good news is that they're shooting a third series of it this summer.

Wuhoo! The second series was mostly penned by Dylan Moran I think - AFAIK the Father Ted writer (Graham Linehan) stopped writing it after the first series.

Advertisement