Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bread Roll

Options
  • 20-05-2003 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

A woman is out for Dinner with a Man on a blind Date.

First impressions is that the guy looks quite presentable, they talk and seem to have allot in common.

They both order soup for starters,

As the woman is eating her soup she sees this blurred shape whip from under the table, grab a bread roll and disappear back under the table.

She blinks and shakes her head, looks at the guy but he doesn't seem to have noticed anything, he's sitting there enjoying his soup, she decides she must have been seeing things.

Just then, WHOOSH! same blurred object, bread roll disappears.

She cant contain herself anymore and says, "Did you see that?? something just whipped from under the table and took a bread roll"

"Sorry, my fault" says the guy.

"I was in Africa 2 years ago, on Safari, I strayed away from the group and was attacked by a Lion"
    "I got away with my life but I lost my Penis in the attack"

"oh my God, that's terrible" said the woman.

"While I was unconscious the local medicine man grafted the trunk of a baby elephant to my groin to replace my missing Penis"

"The operation wasn't quite a success" said the man.
    " the trunk has a mind of its own, any time I'm out for dinner it cant resist a bread roll or two."

"That's incredible" said the woman, "do it again"

" I would" said the guy.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

"But my ass couldn't handle another Bread roll."