Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The state of Irish Clans Bunch of muppets

Options
  • 15-06-1998 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Hi ho.

Right, Whats going on on the Irish Clan front over the last few months. Forking nothin. And because i'm here bored I am going to describe what i feel about every Irish Clan out there. A sure was to make enemys.

CG: A good solid clan many a moon ago, but now with only 2 players left who are online. They are lost. What are Gandalf and Devore doing in a dead clan ??? They havn't played in nearly 6 months. Its a mess. and they are a mess

CW: Sound lads, but quakewise they suck (not by skill) they never play matches and where only in the iqcl cause von swine entered them without them knowing so. A really messed up clan. The few good players in CW lift the rest of them up. Beast, Tomb, and maybe Von carring all the others on their backs.

GLoW: Another bounch of sound lads, but who are nerver online to play quake. I was in the for nearly 6 months and we played one game against INC. (Where we destroyed them) Another dead clan who will never be a strong clan unless CTF comes back in.

INC: Whats a totally mixed up clan. Sometimes they are great, and the rest they suck. The ABAT game in the iqcl really told it all. and the first match gainst Clan II didn't increase there popularity. Maybe if their players showed up once in a while they will be a clan to be forced with. however they are one of the most, if not the most stable clan out there and once things are sorted out i'm sure they will kick ass. Cut time go's by and nothing is happening.

CT. Well, if the lads could only get a P.C without any trouble they would be ok. But like most people think, reaper is a Pr*ck, and they are right. They have so much skill but are always too drunk to play, which is a shame. Damn students and muppet lovers

LDC. Who or what are they ??

CD. hehe no comment :)

nD. One day zero mightt keep his mouth shut and stop them getting into sh*t again. But it's unlikely. but meanwhile i'll take his place.

GI hehe we all know how they used to fix games with all there secret amerian buddies playing for them. :) bubbles knows all. Full feature coming up in C.UNT on july 14th

X-COM One of the best clans out there. Pity they lost to those CW w@nkers. Are they still around ?

Vortex. All the muppts from Mayo. What a joke

UNT. All the little kiddys united. They are still learning to use windows 95 so go easy on them.

Phoenix. Hmmmmm Are they still alive ?

ABAT. a clan of sad sad pri*ks. How could they beat INC ???!!!?? They cheat. more on this story July 14th

CS. hehe The king of muppets

Is there one decent solid clan out there ? Why is half the members from one clan in another clan ? Now lets get onto the HIBS. What a fu*king joke. Fo a national team they are so unorginized, and if they want to stand a chance again the world finest they would better wake up.

But what would I know ? I'm just a below average player who just laughs at the Irish clan system. There will be loads more to follow as the release of C.UNT is set for july 14th. Sh*t will hit the fan and there will be wars.

bubbles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

:But what would I know ? I'm just a below average player who just laughs at the Irish clan system. There will be loads more to follow as the release of C.UNT is
    :set for july 14th. Sh*t will hit the fan and there will be wars.

u said it man. U kick most of the HIbs @rse on a LAN no probs.
    Thats y u r CD Bubbles:)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

: :But what would I know ? I'm just a below average player who just laughs at the Irish clan system. There will be loads more to follow as the release of C.UNT is
    : :set for july 14th. Sh*t will hit the fan and there will be wars.

: u said it man. U kick most of the HIbs @rse on a LAN no probs.
    : Thats y u r CD Bubbles:)

jsut 1 thing I gotta say...
    mm so he'd beat all ct and nd and gi on a lan??
    now this I gotta c :)
    not saying hes bad..but if he can beat um all on a lan, the surely he'd be good enough for hib hpb??
    just a thought from a nobody...

Ro.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

: CG: A good solid clan many a moon ago, but now with only 2 players left who are online. They are lost. What are Gandalf and Devore doing in a dead clan ??? They havn't played in nearly 6 months. Its a mess. and they are a mess
    True
    : CW: Sound lads, but quakewise they suck (not by skill) they never play matches and where only in the iqcl cause von swine entered them without them knowing so. A really messed up clan. The few good players in CW lift the rest of them up. Beast, Tomb, and maybe Von carring all the others on their backs.
    True
    : GLoW: Another bounch of sound lads, but who are nerver online to play quake. I was in the for nearly 6 months and we played one game against INC. (Where we destroyed them) Another dead clan who will never be a strong clan unless CTF comes back in.
    True
    : INC: Whats a totally mixed up clan. Sometimes they are great, and the rest they suck. The ABAT game in the iqcl really told it all. and the first match gainst Clan II didn't increase there popularity. Maybe if their players showed up once in a while they will be a clan to be forced with. however they are one of the most, if not the most stable clan out there and once things are sorted out i'm sure they will kick ass. Cut time go's by and nothing is happening.
    True, but we're gettin our shiit together for the summer
    :
    : CT. Well, if the lads could only get a P.C without any trouble they would be ok. But like most people think, reaper is a Pr*ck, and they are right. They have so much skill but are always too drunk to play, which is a shame. Damn students and muppet lovers
    True the PC part, the rest is Crap!
    : LDC. Who or what are they ??
    Stomping on our asses at a server near you this summer
    : CD. hehe no comment :)
    Newbies, might have improved dunno!
    : nD. One day zero mightt keep his mouth shut and stop them getting into sh*t again. But it's unlikely. but meanwhile i'll take his place.
    Hehe True, some class players though
    : GI hehe we all know how they used to fix games with all there secret amerian buddies playing for them. :) bubbles knows all. Full feature coming up in C.UNT on july 14th
    Not many players in GI, just Cloud and Mousey
    : X-COM One of the best clans out there. Pity they lost to those CW w@nkers. Are they still around ?
    Not True, players have left, they're a skeleton clan now
    : Vortex. All the muppts from Mayo. What a joke
    True
    : UNT. All the little kiddys united. They are still learning to use windows 95 so go easy on them.
    True
    : Phoenix. Hmmmmm Are they still alive ?
    No, see UNT + PHX immalgamation
    :
    : ABAT. a clan of sad sad pri*ks. How could they beat INC ???!!!??
    They're gettin good, we should beat them but hey we fuucked up!
    : CS. hehe The king of muppets
    True
    Bubbles, maybe if u stopped complaining and started u're own u'd be alright

Mickah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

no most of CT and GI and nD would destroy me. But there are alot of players on the HIBS who i can take like Cranate and devore for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Hi ho.

Ho hi.

: UNT. All the little kiddys united. They are still learning to use windows 95 so go easy on them.

Feck off!! :) Okay, we're the youngest clan in the country, but we're all quite computer literate, and we have some class players! No, no, just JUST me, LOL! :) Also Adidas, Sativa's becoming ninja, SeP doesn't suck, we've basically the best of PHX and CS combined!

*sniff*, poor bird, I knew her well! :( The Phoenix died a while ago, haveing been assimilated by the uNT! Kinda sad really.

You'll never meet better muppets anywhere though! :) They are indeed the kings of muppets!

Thinker.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

: no most of CT and GI and nD would destroy me. But there are alot of players on the HIBS who i can take like Cranate and devore for example.

You feckin spa Bubbles. 1 on 1 has nothing to do with playing for the national team ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Carnate

jesus John,

you really know how to pick a losing battle.

this is going to be sweet.

1. it may have slipped ure mind but there are exams on at the mo.

2. as far as the different clans go i wont comment.

3. the summer has just started and watch and learn what the indv clans are up to.

4. as far as INC are concerned :) u aint seen nothing YET!

5. lastly we at IGN are very busy sorting out events and comp's for people like you.. well almost like you :)

so if yah have loads of spare time why dont yah offer to help sort out these boring moments for yah :
    *insert suggestion here* please decent ones only the use of animals and objects not permitted :)

there told yah short.

Carnate

: no most of CT and GI and nD would destroy me. But there are alot of players on the HIBS who i can take like Cranate and devore for example.

cranate hmmm ... seems u lost it again john and a few dms dont mean squat man...

«»¿«»

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Um

The background to this is that I wouldn't play bubbles in a 1 v 1
    because I was too busy setting up a new company.
    I've been busy getting a Web Company off the ground which
    Eddie Rockets will confirm (he's been helping me with some html stuff)
    Bubbles bugs me all week to play him but I just dont have time and
    frankly I play for fun and bubbles plays for political reasons.
    I'm just not into a big showdown with bubbles and he is a better 1 v 1
    player then me anyway. I don't want to spend what time I have online
    playing bubbles only to have him crow about it on IRC.
    Obviously I've piissed him off and hence my name here.

Three things.
    1. I'm on the HIBS for CA.
    2. Talk to Ronin, ALan, or Bunny. All of whom IU have played
    2v2's with regularly and they will tell you what I'm like
    as a teamplayer.
    3. Bubbles was offered trials for Hibs but due to a lot of disorganisation
    in traing he stormed off in a huff. If you want my place Bubbles, you can have it.

it's 2:00pm
    I've just got back from spending my entire evening
    wrestling with HTML --> ODBC CGI Scripts and I'm narky.
    Make of it what you will.

Dev.

:oming up in C.UNT on july 14th

dont ya mean so good u had to steal our damn name (c.unt!!)!!
    and, another thing, is wed kick ur collective glow boll0x in a team game anyday (less maybe it wasd ctf )

no they ARE uNT almost....
    :
    : ABAT. a clan of sad sad pri*ks. How could they beat INC ???!!!?? They cheat. more on this story July 14th
    hahahahahhaha!! they beat inc easy and without cheating (Predetor whos in ABaT is an ex-INC )

ohhh i aggree! guess who is running them now!! no, werse than Johno! DAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    : Is there one decent solid clan out there ? Why is half the members from one clan in another clan ? Now lets get onto the HIBS. What a fu*king joke. Fo a national team they are so unorginized, and if they want to stand a chance again the world finest they would better wake up.

: But what would I know ? I'm just a below average player who just laughs at the Irish clan system. There will be loads more to follow as the release of C.UNT is set for july 14th. Sh*t will hit the fan and there will be wars.

:
    : bubbles

i dont really care about whatever other sh!te u wrote!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

oui monsiier svine
    i do agreee =]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

: : cranate hmmm ... seems u lost it again john and a few dms dont mean squat man...

: LOL, well cranate:) they mean enough.

: And what u mean by u lost it again??????????

I that case Chaos, would you be willing to submit
    your DM4 Crown to me, seeing as I beat you on that
    level yesterday? Seems a little silly doesn't it...

DeVore.

: You feckin spa Bubbles. 1 on 1 has nothing to do with playing for the national team ffs.

Good job too. I'm crap at duels

dan

: I that case Chaos, would you be willing to submit
    : your DM4 Crown to me, seeing as I beat you on that
    : level yesterday? Seems a little silly doesn't it...

: DeVore.

Er we did not play yesterday and we never played be4 but i can arrange a game if ya wanna show off your nice ping????

FYI, bubbles is no longer a member of Clan GLoW.

:
    : :oming up in C.UNT on july 14th

: : UNT. All the little kiddys united. They are still learning to use windows 95 so go easy on them.
    : dont ya mean so good u had to steal our damn name (c.unt!!)!!
    : and, another thing, is wed kick ur collective glow boll0x in a team game anyday (less maybe it wasd ctf )

: : Phoenix. Hmmmmm Are they still alive ?
    : no they ARE uNT almost....
    : :
    : : ABAT. a clan of sad sad pri*ks. How could they beat INC ???!!!?? They cheat. more on this story July 14th
    : hahahahahhaha!! they beat inc easy and without cheating (Predetor whos in ABaT is an ex-INC )

: : CS. hehe The king of muppets
    : ohhh i aggree! guess who is running them now!! no, werse than Johno! DAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    : : Is there one decent solid clan out there ? Why is half the members from one clan in another clan ? Now lets get onto the HIBS. What a fu*king joke. Fo a national team they are so unorginized, and if they want to stand a chance again the world finest they would better wake up.

: : But what would I know ? I'm just a below average player who just laughs at the Irish clan system. There will be loads more to follow as the release of C.UNT is set for july 14th. Sh*t will hit the fan and there will be wars.

: :
    : : bubbles

: i dont really care about whatever other sh!te u wrote!!

: : CD. hehe no comment :)
    : Newbies, might have improved dunno!

How long we have to around before we're not newbies?
    We'll take youse on anytime.

: : : CD. hehe no comment :)
    : : Newbies, might have improved dunno!

: How long we have to around before we're not newbies?
    : We'll take youse on anytime.

Maybe not newbies, but you'll always be muppets.

: : : cranate hmmm ... seems u lost it again john and a few dms dont mean squat man...

: : LOL, well cranate:) they mean enough.

: : And what u mean by u lost it again??????????

: I that case Chaos, would you be willing to submit
    : your DM4 Crown to me, seeing as I beat you on that
    : level yesterday? Seems a little silly doesn't it...

: DeVore.

Muppets don't get crowns.

: Maybe not newbies, but you'll always be muppets.

Being called a muppet I can take....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Rofl

Bubbles is stirring the sheite and by naming individual
    clans you take it personal and jump in the fray to defend
    your honor.

Fair play Bubbles, this has got to one of your
    better exercises in that fine art.

And just maybe it will even get a few clan games going.

Vex

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Rofl

Bubbles is stirring the sheite and by naming individual
    clans you take it personal and jump in the fray to defend
    your honor.

Fair play Bubbles, this has got to one of your
    better exercises in that fine art.

And just maybe it will even get a few clan games going.

Vex

: : Maybe not newbies, but you'll always be muppets.

: Being called a muppet I can take....

From behind no doubt...

: : Being called a muppet I can take....

: From behind no doubt...

Only from you Petse, only from you...

: : : Being called a muppet I can take....
    : : From behind no doubt...
    : Only from you Petse, only from you...

At least you have good taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Rhob

: Hi ho.

: Right, Whats going on on the Irish Clan front over the last few months. Forking nothin. And because i'm here bored I am going to describe what i feel about every Irish Clan out there. A sure was to make enemys.

: CG: A good solid clan many a moon ago, but now with only 2 players left who are online. They are lost. What are Gandalf and Devore doing in a dead clan ??? They havn't played in nearly 6 months. Its a mess. and they are a mess

: CW: Sound lads, but quakewise they suck (not by skill) they never play matches and where only in the iqcl cause von swine entered them without them knowing so. A really messed up clan. The few good players in CW lift the rest of them up. Beast, Tomb, and maybe Von carring all the others on their backs.

: GLoW: Another bounch of sound lads, but who are nerver online to play quake. I was in the for nearly 6 months and we played one game against INC. (Where we destroyed them) Another dead clan who will never be a strong clan unless CTF comes back in.

: INC: Whats a totally mixed up clan. Sometimes they are great, and the rest they suck. The ABAT game in the iqcl really told it all. and the first match gainst Clan II didn't increase there popularity. Maybe if their players showed up once in a while they will be a clan to be forced with. however they are one of the most, if not the most stable clan out there and once things are sorted out i'm sure they will kick ass. Cut time go's by and nothing is happening.

:
    : CT. Well, if the lads could only get a P.C without any trouble they would be ok. But like most people think, reaper is a Pr*ck, and they are right. They have so much skill but are always too drunk to play, which is a shame. Damn students and muppet lovers

: LDC. Who or what are they ??

: CD. hehe no comment :)

: nD. One day zero mightt keep his mouth shut and stop them getting into sh*t again. But it's unlikely. but meanwhile i'll take his place.

: GI hehe we all know how they used to fix games with all there secret amerian buddies playing for them. :) bubbles knows all. Full feature coming up in C.UNT on july 14th

: X-COM One of the best clans out there. Pity they lost to those CW w@nkers. Are they still around ?

: Vortex. All the muppts from Mayo. What a joke

:
    : ABAT. a clan of sad sad pri*ks. How could they beat INC ???!!!?? They cheat. more on this story July 14th

: Is there one decent solid clan out there ? Why is half the members from one clan in another clan ? Now lets get onto the HIBS. What a fu*king joke. Fo a national team they are so unorginized, and if they want to stand a chance again the world finest they would better wake up.

: But what would I know ? I'm just a below average player who just laughs at the Irish clan system. There will be loads more to follow as the release of C.UNT is set for july 14th. Sh*t will hit the fan and there will be wars.

:
    : bubbles

ah shut up u fat b@stard

: oui monsiier svine
    : i do agreee =]

Bubbles you fat lump of turd that just wasnt needed

: cranate hmmm ... seems u lost it again john and a few dms dont mean squat man...

LOL, well cranate:) they mean enough.

And what u mean by u lost it again??????????

Oh be quiet you fat little man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Emmm. You've spent the last few months squatting on IRC and searching the web for animated mickeys while the rest of us were playing in the IQCL.

As regards slagging the Hibs again, Scotland is the only other team that has practiced at all and never with a full side. The French don't know who's on their team and the Welsh can't get enough lpb's as yet.

PS. I know you're only looking for attention you git.

• Advertisement

Get this guy taken off the #quake ops list. Bans me for criticizing his
    comments!?!?

If you can't take the heat bubbles, why open your big mouth in the first
    place.

Go back to splitting up muppet clans (at least you were good at that) and
    stop wasting bandwidth here with your rubbish.

Tip: Might want to run your posting through a spell checker before
    submitting it. LOL.

Advertisement