Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerbils looking for a new home

Options
  • 20-05-2003 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

I have 8 baby gerbils looking for new homes. Well, they will be in 3 weeks, right now they're bumping their way round the cage :)

There's 3 siamese, 4 burmese & 1 pink eyed white. The siamese are 2 female & 1 male, the burmese are 2 male & 2 female & the pink eyed white is male.

They either go in same sex pairs or to become a mate/friend for an existing gerbil.

They're free to good homes only. They are not snake food, cat toys or something that some child can abandon when they get bored.

I'm based in Maynooth.

Hadook

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

Hey I am very offended!! LOL thought I had first pick of the litter?? Can I have a burmese & a Siamese???

Thought someone should reply to you!!!!

Aunty Fayesy loves ickle gerbils & promises not to feed em to Syd! or the cats!! or the ferrets!! he he

Advertisement