Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading Board

Options
  • 20-05-2003 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭

Originally posted by Vexorg
    Set of draft ruleZ almost finished... Ill polish them off when I finish the Game trading rules....
    Should the trading board have a slightly shorter name - other than this only Business / Economy / Finance and some community stuff wrap. Spacing is also unbalanced.

To maybe: Trading - Games+Music+Books

"Trading Games" sounds like something that belongs under "Games" ;)

Will it be for trading or bartering?

The main menu has some menus in black some in grey (Cloud skin) should these be all the same or alternative.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I'm having a problem accessing said forum, this is what I'm getting:
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

its private at the moment. Rules are still been decided on etc. It will probably be opened up to the rest of you in a matter of days.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dave!! I swear to god your tagline gets me every time.... grrrrrr! :)

I'll talk to Vex about it.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Knock Knock. Lemme in ;)

Originally posted by DeVore
    Dave!! I swear to god your tagline gets me every time.... grrrrrr! :)

lol:)
    make meh teh mod of teh Prison forum...i'll be the Warden... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I've updated the forum name.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Cloud
    I've updated the forum name.
    Aren't DVDs invariably Games or Music? OK, well you have video and software DVDs also, but why not add "videos" or "films" to the title also (instead of DVDs)?

Victor (with huge warehouse of surplus videos ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Shutup Victor.. you are banned

Vex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Why not just shorten it to Trades. Do you really have to explain what can be traded in the forum title. Isn't that what rules are 4 :p

Originally posted by Keeks
    Why not just shorten it to Trades. Do you really have to explain what can be traded in the forum title. Isn't that what rules are 4 :p

i agree with keeks. no need to explain it all in the title. call it Trades or Trading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Is there to be a Karma system applied to this. Might stop people trading tat if they think that they will not trade again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Seems like a very good idea for a board.. one of the best in recent times! :D

Though i think the most interesting thing is Keeks! Check out under his name and then read his charter!
    Keeks
    Warez Mod
    Piracy isn't allowed. That goes for any media, computer games, music, videos etc. Anyone found doing so will also have their details forwarded to the proper authorities.

I find that ammusing!!
    :D
    Keep up the great work guys! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

IT waht I do. i look out for warez and if I find any I give them a good moderating :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Er... is this board ever gonna be open to us peons? Can see topics from it in the Last 20 Posts so I know it's there :]

Originally posted by PiE
    Er... is this board ever gonna be open to us peons? Can see topics from it in the Last 20 Posts so I know it's there :]

Vexorg is away for a week. i assume it will be open as soon as he returns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Maybe if we start pimpimg our wares in here it will get the board moving or me banned :)

BF1942 + RTR for 2 gamecube games please :)

kdjac

Advertisement