Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Audio glitches on NTL analogue Dublin

• 21-05-2003 12:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭

Are other people experiencing this? I'm getting it at least several times a day on different channels. On different tvs. It's horrible coz you're watchin somethin then all of a sudden there's a KZK.

I'm gettin' pissed off and wondering if other ppl are getting the same thing?

It is what it's.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

I cant say that i noticed it myself, mine is working fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭sirlinux

Ye, i hear it all the time, it's only on the nicam, i believe they re-encode the nicam at the head end, so something must be up there. Never bothered ringing you always get some muppet who doesnt really want to deal with it. If you switch to mono it's not there, but thats not really an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

yup, i get that too. but i've gotten used to it now. if you ring and get it solved post up a reply. i'm interested now, at first i thought it was my tv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭oneweb

now it was very noticable yesterday on BBC1, especially during the Eurovision. (it happened on the next program too)

This is really pissing me off :mad: I didn't get a nicam set to put up with substandard audio :(

If there are a few more with this prob I'll ring 'em and lodge a complaint.

It is what it's.

Advertisement