Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What car you drive / wrecked

Options
  • 21-05-2003 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

This is my little car.
    btw, if any of you guys happen to move to belgium and want to buy a second hand car, the yellow one is fopr sale:
    FIAT bravo gt JTD 1.9
    80.000 KM
    2.5 years old
    9000 euros

car1.jpg
    car2.jpg
    car3.jpg
    car4.jpg

and this is the one I wrecked (not my fault, the other dude never looked when he crossed the road)

accident.png

and this is the idiot who got in my way

accident1.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

fascinating :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Any injuries ??

I'd say at least a broken nose off the airbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tripkipke

Nope, no broken nose, it hurts though, its like being slammed in the face with a shovel :/
    The only thing I had was a cut in my leg from the plastic covers below the steerind wheel.

The guy in the other car had less luck, he had to be hospitalized and they prolly kept em there for a while.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

ouch... that had to hurt... :eek: :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement