Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic timing at AAI Games

• 21-05-2003 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

I would like to know what the problem was with the electronic timing at Navan. It seems that a bit of rain shouldn't have caused a problem. Has this problem been encountered before?

Who was in charge of this operation? What steps are being taken to see that it doesn't happen again?

Surely a problem like this is the last thing that an athlete should have to worry about when chasing qualifying times!

To see HT next to marks at an "International" is a disgrace and embarrassment!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Tim-Thrower Tim

Hi Ed,

A couple of friend of mine who were there told me that someone had wired the system up incorrectly and blow it. Makes more sense to me than "the rain" excuse, these thing are surely desinged to be used in the rain.

Advertisement