Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IAAF Congress

• 21-05-2003 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

AAI are putting the following names forward for election at the forthcoming congress in Paris in August:

IAAF Council and IAAF Technical Committee Al Guy
    IAAF Cross Country and Road Racing Committee Nick Davis
    IAAF Race Walking Committee Michael Lane

Isn't AL Guy that idiot who wants 4 throws?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Ed Healey

Tim, you said it, not me! From the way he carries on I think he would be a happier man if the throws were eliminated entirely!

He also has the franchise for drug testing in Ireland, which seems a bit of a conflict of interest to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Tim-Thrower Tim

How come he's being sent, didn't someone post on the other baord recently that he failed to get elected in the AAI elections?

Advertisement