Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Rock Ruck

Options
  • 21-05-2003 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

Anyone watching 'The Big Rock Ruck' on mtv2?

It's metallica vs. linkin park

I know there's been a million metallica/linkin park threads already, but jesus, just watching this program really shows the huge difference in talent between the two bands.

They showed the phenomenal video to Fade to Black, then straight after that, showed Points of Authority by linkin. I just had to laugh.
    No idea why. It just seemed a complete joke that linkin park are even associated with metallica.

You guys should watch it, they're showing alot of metallica vids that never see the light of day on mtv usually, which is nice. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Cool i must try and cheak it out...even if just to laugh at stinkin fart....:D

Advertisement