Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

[Article] Insurance group plans a 10% cut for 'points-free' drivers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 unhappymotoring

Calibos wrote:
    HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!! :D
    Never realized how old the threat was, just happened across it while I was looking around the net to see if there were other people in the same boat I am.

Now though, it looks funny reading 'Hipochris' and 'Ninja900's additions after a 3 or 4 year gap as if not a day had past :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Never realized how old the threat was, just happened across it while I was looking around the net to see if there were other people in the same boat I am.

Now though, it looks funny reading 'Hipochris' and 'Ninja900's additions after a 3 or 4 year gap as if not a day had past :p

dam... i though I finally had my time machine working for a minute there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Calibos wrote:
    I couldn't give a **** about neutrality or the European Rapid reaction force etc etc. The sooner there is a U.S of E the better so that I can get any product or service I want from another EU state. Course, we were told the Single European Act in '92 was going to bring us all those benifits and here we are over a decade later........
    Talked to a broker the other week who says car insurance is now cheaper in Ireland than in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Calibos wrote:
    I couldn't give a **** about neutrality or the European Rapid reaction force etc etc. The sooner there is a U.S of E the better so that I can get any product or service I want from another EU state. Course, we were told the Single European Act in '92 was going to bring us all those benifits and here we are over a decade later........

LOL :D

I didn't even realise I had posted in this thread before!:D ...and what was I doing bringing the European Rapid Reaction Force and Neutrality into a discussion on Penalty points and Car Insurance?? :D Must have been the issue de jour on boards that day back in '03.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Calibos wrote:
    HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!! :D

Indeed, not 4 weeks, not 4 months but 4 years old :eek:

Time to close, methinks

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement