Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone seen that new film on TED BUNDY

Options
  • 21-05-2003 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

I saw that new movie on ted bundy last night its quite gross.his portryal was more of an evil liar that a psycho.Still it turned my stomach and made me feel scared about killing someone so in a weird way it was productive.....

anyone else see it????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

Yeah it is pretty sick alright, decent film, not well made or anything, but its a great story, they reckon he killed far more than are on record too, freaky

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Haven't seen it but read a very good book about him. It's a very interesting story. Do you guys think the movie is worth watching?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

yeah but bring a hanky for the end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

whats the movie called

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 fat toni

its a great movie alright lots of head smashing and post pub frolics with dead bodies,real manson stuff and its called............................................TED BUNDY.:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement